Suggested Resources – Logistics
The following support materials have been collated from third party websites to help your delivery of logistics qualifications. Whilst we have provided suggested levels and usage, you should check the resources are appropriate for your learners and learning outcomes before using.
- http://businesscasestudies.co.uk/teacher-resources/ – Link to resources which include business operations, supply chain, the production process, Lean Management and much more
- http://www.businessballs.com/swotanalysisfreetemplate.htm – SWOT analysis template and informaiton
- http://bcs.org/upload/pdf/business-analysis-techniques.pdf – Over 200 pages of information on how to analyse a business – 72 tools outlined!
- https://www.tutor2u.net/business/reference/forms-of-business-revision-quiz – Quiz aimed at A Level so suitable for Level 3 courses about the different types of business
- https://www.tutor2u.net/business/reference/leadership-management-styles-revision-quiz – Level 3 Quiz related to leadership and management styles
- https://www.tutor2u.net/business/reference/product-life-cycle-revision-quiz – Level 3 Quiz about the product life cycle
- https://www.tutor2u.net/business/reference/supply-chains-revision-quiz – Level 3 Quiz about supply chains
- https://www.tutor2u.net/business/reference/business-costs-revision-quiz – Level 3 Quiz about business costs
- https://www.tutor2u.net/business/reference/business-ethics-revision-quiz – Level 3 Quiz about ethics in business
- https://www.tutor2u.net/business/reference/stakeholders-introduction – Study notes related to stakeholders
- https://www.tutor2u.net/business/reference/what-is-pest-analysis – Study notes and video related to PESTLE analysis
- https://www.tutor2u.net/business/reference/quality-management – Quiz about Quality Management
- http://www.excellencegateway.org.uk/content/etf967 – Goods inwards and storage module from the Retail course on the Excellence Gateway
- https://www.tomsplanner.com/ – Register online and you get access to an easy to use online Gantt chart
- https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/critical-path-analysis.htm – Article and illustrations about how to schedule and manage complex projects
- https://www.slideshare.net/talk2metboy/managing-project-resources-presentation – Powerpoint related to managing resources in a project
- http://www.open.edu/openlearn/science-maths-technology/engineering-technology/supply-chains-smart-cars – Free online learning resources aimed at understanding supply chain for SMART cars
- https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/work/rights-at-work/ – Website from Citizens Advice giving advice on rights at work
- http://www.economicsonline.co.uk/Global_economics/Globalisation_introduction.html – Website with articles related to globalisation
Please note: Gateway Qualifications is not responsible for the content of third party websites and, whilst we check external links regularly, the owners of these sites may move or remove documents at any time.