Suggested Resources – Motor Vehicle
The following support materials have been collated from third party websites to help your delivery of motor vehicle qualifications. Whilst we have provided suggested levels and usage, you should check the resources are appropriate for your learners and learning outcomes before using.
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/skillswise/topic/manufacturing-and-garage – Literacy and numeracy skills embedded within a manufacturing or garage context. Literacy and numeracy materials from Entry 1 to Level 1
- https://www.skillsworkshop.org/contextual?op=or&tid_depth%5B%5D=11 – Literacy and numeracy skills embedded within a motor vehicle context. Literacy and numeracy materials from Entry 1 to Level 2
- https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/work/rights-at-work/ – Website from Citizens Advice giving advice on rights at work
- https://global.oup.com/education/secondary/subjects/vocational/motor-vehicle-technology/free-resources/?region=uk – Sample resources from Oxford University Press for motor vehicle studies
- http://www.hse.gov.uk/mvr/resources/index.htm – Free resources from Health and Safety Executive related to the motor vehicle industry
- http://www.autocity.org.uk/index.php/schools-teachers-career-advisors/ – Free resources aimed at supporting careers advice around the motor industry
- http://www.brake.org.uk/info-and-resources/resources/guide-to-teaching-road-safety – Resources from Brake charity about road safety
- http://resources.hwb.wales.gov.uk/VTC/2009-10/vocational/irf09-56/index.html – Workbooks and videos aimed at entry 3, but some of the language used may need adapting for lower level learners.
Please note: Gateway Qualifications is not responsible for the content of third party websites and, whilst we check external links regularly, the owners of these sites may move or remove documents at any time.