Suggested Resources – Sales
The following support materials have been collated from third party websites to help your delivery of sales qualifications. Whilst we have provided suggested levels and usage, you should check the resources are appropriate for your learners and learning outcomes before using.
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/education/subjects/zpsvr82 – Resources to support the development of business studies knowledge. Aimed at GCSE but still valid particularly for Level 2 Business Admin qualifications
- http://businesscasestudies.co.uk/business-theory/marketing.html – Video, audio and case studies related to marketing.
- http://www.businessballs.com/swotanalysisfreetemplate.htm – SWOT analysis template and information
- http://bcs.org/upload/pdf/business-analysis-techniques.pdf – Over 200 pages of information on how to analyse a business – 72 tools outlined! Includes sales related information
- https://www.tutor2u.net/business/reference/extended-marketing-mix-quiz – Revision quiz related to the 7Ps of marketing
- http://ripleyslondon.com/groups-schools/schools/school-resources/ – Reasource pack for travel and tourism and marketing students from Ripleys London
- http://www.excellencegateway.org.uk/content/etf966 – Sales module from the Retail course on the Excellence Gateway
- https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/work/rights-at-work/ – Website from Citizens Advice giving advice on rights at work
Please note: Gateway Qualifications is not responsible for the content of third party websites and, whilst we check external links regularly, the owners of these sites may move or remove documents at any time.