How do I verify Access to HE results online?
Each Access to HE Centre is allocated at least one Access to HE Centre Moderator (ACM). This is the person approved by Gateway Qualifications to authorise and verify results.
The Access to HE online verification process involves 4 steps:
- After the results are confirmed at the Internal Exams Board, the Access to HE Administrator uploads the completed RAC at least 24 hours before the Final Awards Board (FAB).
- The ACM will receive an email notification advising there are results ready to verify and approve.
- The ACM can view the documentation prior to the final visit.
- Once all results are finalised at the Final Awards Board, the ACM can login and verify the awards.
Reviewing and Verifying Results
- Log-in to the Online Registration and Awarding System QuartzWeb – Logging In
- Click ‘Actions’ and select ‘Results Verification’
- Select the cohort to be verified by clicking on the ‘Verify’ button on the right
- If you wish to review the uploaded RAC document click ‘Review Results for Cohort…’ link. Once viewed this can be closed.
- Enter the verification date when the results were approved.
- If the RAC is accepted, please leave the ‘Mini Report’ box empty
- Click ‘Verify’ to approve the Awards
- Click ‘Return’ to reject the claim.
- If the RAC is rejected an explanation must be written in the ‘Mini Report’ box on screen
- A results verification notification will appear advising the results file has been verified for the cohort
Points to note..
- If the submission is rejected an email notification will be sent to the Centre Administrator stating that the RAC requires re-submission. The whole process will start again and a new RAC will need to be generated, completed and submitted for the cohort.
- Once the results are agreed, the verification process is complete and the award will be processed by Gateway Qualifications. The Centre Administrator and Gateway Qualifications will receive an email to confirm that the RAC has been processed.
- If several emails are issued advising there are results to verify, to save time it is advisable to log in to the system once and to follow the reviewing and verifying results process above. There is no requirement to click the individual links on each email.