Contract for Service
Location: Home Based
What we need you to do:
To act on behalf of Gateway Qualifications and verify the achievement of learners through the process of external moderation. You will also be required to ensure the quality and consistency of provision within and across Centres offering the Access to HE Diploma.
We are particularly looking for moderators in the following subject areas: Science, Maths, Engineering, Midwifery, Nursing, Radiography, Social work, and Health & Social care. However please apply even if these are not your specialisms.
What we are looking for:
- Moderators at subject level must have expert subject knowledge and experience of assessment at level 3 or above.
- Recent experience of adult / community education.
- An understanding of the Access to HE Diploma.
- Sound understanding of assessment, verification and moderation systems and procedures.
- Ability to be analytical and objective.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Word processing and IT skills, including reporting skills.
- Willingness to travel in order to undertake moderation duties.
About Gateway Qualifications
Gateway Qualifications is an Awarding Organisation with over 30 years of expertise. We offer a wide range of regulated qualifications, Access to HE Diplomas, develop bespoke qualifications and quality assure in-house training.
At Gateway Qualifications our focus is on creating the highest quality qualifications which are accessible to all and enable the learner to thrive.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you will be able to make an application via the website using our careers page. Please ensure you attach your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the role.
Please note that the closing date for applications will be Sunday 18th April 2021.
Interviews scheduled for 7th May 2021.
Apply for this job
If you think that you are a suitable candidate for this role, then please get in touch.