We are looking for Principal EQAs in the following sectors to join our External Quality Assurance Team at Gateway Qualifications:
- Science, Health, Public Services and Care (including childcare)
- Engineering, construction, agriculture, horticulture and animal care
- Leisure, travel and tourism, business admin and law, retail and commercial enterprise
- Arts and media (including music technology, creative and design)
- Education and training (professional development),
What we need you to do:
As a Principal EQA you will provide guidance and feedback to Centre and Subject Specialist EQAs, or Recognised Centre delivery team/s to support delivery teams’ effective assessment, internal quality assurance (IQA) processes and the correct application of qualification standards.
The Principal EQA role supports Gateway Qualifications’ specialist curriculum areas and qualification standard setting and monitoring.
Qualifications and Experience
Principal EQAs must possess:
- a relevant specialist subject qualification, or
- previous job-related experience in the subject area, or
- previous qualification delivery experience in the subject/curriculum area, and
- recent CPD in the subject/curriculum area (within the last three years),
Or a combination of these will be sought.
Principal EQAs must possess a teaching and/or a quality assurance qualification.
At least two years’ experience of qualification delivery, assessment, including quality assurance is required.
For further details please refer to the role profile.
Please note that the closing date for applications is 3rd May 2021.
We will be interviewing from 10th May 2021.
Apply for this job
If you think that you are a suitable candidate for this role, then please get in touch.