Gateway Qualifications is growing, and we are seeking a Business Application Support Analyst to join us on our exciting digital transformation journey.
What we need you to do:
You will possess the technical, organisational, and communication skills required to engage with all organisation stakeholders to provide business application support for the specialist applications used to deliver the core business functions.
You will be responsible for assisting with implementing and delivering new business applications relating to business opportunities, providing standard operating procedures and processes, and supporting the application and business during operationalisation and post-operationalisation.
Gateway Qualifications operates a hybrid working model, so you will need to have a suitable environment at home to work (quiet, free from interruptions and with a reliable, high-speed internet connection). You will mainly be working from home but must be able to commute to our Colchester office as required.
What we are looking for:
• Educated to a minimum Level 4 in a relevant IT discipline or equivalent experience carrying out business application support
• Experience providing 1st and 2nd line application support
• Highly proficient in Microsoft 365 Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
• Understanding of SaaS basic concepts
• Basic understanding of database concepts and data structures
• Previous helpdesk experience for face-to-face, phone and emails
• Experience supporting a bespoke business application
• Experience in building and maintaining reports with reporting tools
• Experience managing or co-ordinating IT projects
• Experience in Business Analysis
• Previous experience working in education or a regulated sector
About Gateway Qualifications
Gateway Qualifications is an Awarding Organisation with over 30 years of expertise. We offer a wide range of regulated qualifications, Access to HE Diplomas, develop bespoke qualifications and quality assure in-house training.
At Gateway Qualifications our focus is on creating the highest quality qualifications which are accessible to all and enable the learner to thrive.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you will be able to make an application via the website using our careers page. Please ensure you attach your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the role.
Please note that the closing date for applications will be midnight on 30th June 2022. We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.