What we need you to do:
Gateway Qualifications is growing and undertaking a major digital change programme, so we are looking for a motivated and outstanding individual to join the IT team as an Application Support Analyst.
You will possess the technical, organisational, and communication skills required to interact with stakeholders across the organisation and externally to ensure that our applications meet new business needs.
Gateway Qualifications is currently requiring staff to work from home so you will need to have a suitable environment at home from which to work (quiet, free from interruptions and with a reliable, high speed internet connection).
What we are looking for:
- Someone educated to a minimum Level 4 Diploma in Business Analysis or equivalent experience
- Someone highly proficient in Microsoft 365 Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Experience providing 1st and 2nd line support
- Understanding of SaaS basic concepts
- Basic understanding of database concepts and data structures
- Excellent communication & customer service skills / experience
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Being self-organised and motivated
- Passionate about quality customer service
- Previous helpdesk experience for face-to-face, phone and emails
- Experience supporting a bespoke business application
- Experience in building and maintaining reports with reporting tools such as PowerBI, SQL Reporting Services, and Report Builder
- Understanding of Microsoft SharePoint, PowerApps, Flow and Power Automate
About Gateway Qualifications
Gateway Qualifications is an Awarding Organisation with over 30 years of expertise. We offer a wide range of regulated qualifications, Access to HE Diplomas, develop bespoke qualifications and quality assure in-house training.
At Gateway Qualifications our focus is on creating the highest quality qualifications which are accessible to all and enable the learner to thrive.
Please note that the closing date for applications will be 5pm on 22nd August 2021.
Interviews are scheduled for week commencing 30th August 2021.
Apply for this job
If you think that you are a suitable candidate for this role, then please get in touch.