We are looking for a Customer Excellence Officer to join our high performing Customer Excellence Team to provide professional support to our customers.
What we need you to do:
You will play a pivotal role, assisting and liaising with our customers to provide exceptional customer service at all times. Duties will include responding to emails, phone communication, dealing with enquiries and continually providing registration and certification support to Colleges, Schools and Training Organisations.
What we are looking for:
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent in Customer Service or Business Administration
- English language and Mathematics to at least GCSE grade C or equivalent
- At least two years’ administration experience
- Experience in dealing with customers face to face and by telephone
- Experience of operating databases, including in-house databases
- Good written and oral communication skills, including the ability to deal in a friendly and efficient manner with telephone enquiries, the ability to write clearly and concisely, and the ability to listen effectively and understand the needs of others
- A commitment to delivering exceptional customer care
- Ability to work on own initiative and in a team
- Problem Solving Skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- An eye for detail
About Gateway Qualifications
Gateway Qualifications is an Awarding Organisation with over 30 years of expertise. We offer a wide range of regulated qualifications, Access to HE Diplomas, develop bespoke qualifications and quality assure in-house training.
At Gateway Qualifications our focus is on creating the highest quality qualifications which are accessible to all and enable the learner to thrive.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please click ‘apply now’ . Please ensure you attach your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the role.
Please note that the closing date for applications will be midnight on Wednesday 31st August 2022. We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.
Interviews are scheduled for week commencing 5th September 2022.