We are looking for a Customer Excellence Officer to join our high performing Customer Excellence Team.
What we need you to do:
You will provide professional support to our customers. This is a pivotal role, assisting and liaising with our customers to provide exceptional customer service at all times. Duties will include responding to emails, phone communication, dealing with enquiries and continually providing registration and certification support to Colleges, Schools and Training Organisations.
What we are looking for:
• NVQ level 3 or equivalent in Customer Service or Business Administration.
• English language and Mathematics to at least GCSE grade C or equivalent.
• At least two years’ administration experience.
• Experience in dealing with customers face to face and by telephone.
• Experience of operating databases, including in-house databases.
• Good written and oral communication skills, including the ability to deal in a friendly and efficient manner with telephone enquiries, the ability to write clearly and concisely, and the ability to listen effectively and understand the needs of others.
• A commitment to delivering exceptional customer care.
• Ability to work on own initiative and in a team.
• Problem solving skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• An eye for detail.
About Gateway Qualifications:
Gateway Qualifications is an Awarding Organisation with over 30 years of expertise. We offer a wide range of regulated qualifications, Access to HE Diplomas, develop bespoke qualifications and quality assure in-house training.
At Gateway Qualifications our focus is on creating the highest quality qualifications which are accessible to all and enable the learner to thrive.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you will be able to make an application via the Apply now link below. Please ensure you attach your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the role.
Please note that the closing date for applications is 7th May 2021 at 5pm.
Interviews are scheduled for 17th May 2021.
Apply for this job
If you think that you are a suitable candidate for this role, then please get in touch.