What we need you to do:
Gateway Qualifications is growing, and we are looking for an outstanding individual to help deliver our marketing campaigns to a diverse audience across a variety of channels.
You will possess the technical, organisational, and creative skills to plan, produce and run a varied marketing campaign.
You will need to work flexibly with contributors from across the organisation and outside to deliver high quality content to our educational customers based across the UK.
Gateway Qualifications is currently requiring staff to work from home so you will need to have a suitable environment to work in, including being able to run webinars (quiet, free from interruptions and with a reliable, high speed internet connection).
What we are looking for:
• Someone with a Degree or professional qualification in Marketing, or in a related subject such as Business or Communications with demonstrable interest in Marketing.
Candidates currently undertaking a degree or Chartered Institute of Marketing qualification or equivalent may be considered.
• Relevant work experience in marketing.
• Use of digital media in a business context to promote products and services.
• Accurate copywriting and proof reading.
• Proficient in producing professional presentations and written materials using PowerPoint and Word.
• Energy, with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence.
• Ability to contribute individually, and participate in cross-functional teams.
• Consistently learning and growing, asking pertinent questions.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Interest in and knowledge of the UK education market.
• Ability to write copy and proofread accurately.
• Creativity with an eye for design.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills.
• Content management experience.
• Online event planning and webinar management.
• Ability to create and upload a variety of graphics and images, and minor video editing skills.
• Knowledge of digital media software – Photoshop or other graphic design software, etc.
• Knowledge of video editing software is a plus – Premier, Final Cut, iMovie or Windows Live Movie Maker.
• Knowledge of social media and their use in a marketing/business context – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, etc.
• Use of webinar and online training software such as – GoToWebinar, On24, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, etc.
• Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to that consumer through online and offline channels.
About Gateway Qualifications
Gateway Qualifications is an Awarding Organisation with over 30 years of expertise. We offer a wide range of regulated qualifications, Access to HE Diplomas, develop bespoke qualifications and quality assure in-house training.
At Gateway Qualifications our focus is on creating the highest quality qualifications which are accessible to all and enable the learner to thrive.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you will be able to make an application via the website using our careers page. Please ensure you attach your CV, a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the role and some recent examples of your work, such as an email campaign or website post you have written or another piece of work from your portfolio.
Please note that the closing date for applications will be midnight on 30th September 2021.
Interviews scheduled for week commencing 11th October 2021.
Apply for this job
If you think that you are a suitable candidate and you meet the shortlisting criteria for this role, please click Apply Now.
When you click Apply Now, you will be taken to our automated recruitment system where you will need to enter a few personal details to create an account. The system will then ask you to confirm your registration. Once this is done, on the following screen you will be able to upload your CV and covering letter.