We are looking for a Product Lead to join our Product team at Gateway Qualifications.
What we need you to do:
You will be required to provide exceptional project management skills through product development, regulation, and review processes relating to the validity of nominated regulated qualifications. You will be joining a very busy Product team to develop and implement the qualifications and assessment strategies within your specific skills and subject areas, using external contractors as agreed with the Product Manager.
What we are looking for:
- Educated as a minimum to A level / BTEC L3 standard or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years experience in an awarding organisation or education setting.
- Experience of qualifications, assessments, and regulatory conditions.
- Experience in a curriculum development role.
- Experienced in people management.
- Project management skills
- IT skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Experience in managing budgets
- Good written communication skills, including the ability to write clearly and concisely
- Good oral communication for all types of enquiries
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to work on own and prioritise own workload
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and with empathy across teams
- A creative flair!
About Gateway Qualifications:
Gateway Qualifications is an Awarding Organisation with over 30 years of expertise. We offer a wide range of regulated qualifications, Access to HE Diplomas, develop bespoke qualifications and quality assure in-house training. At Gateway Qualifications our focus is on creating the highest quality qualifications which are accessible to all and enable the learner to thrive.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you will be able to make an application via the Apply now link below. Please ensure you attach your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the role.
Please note that the closing date for applications is 13th May 2021 at 12pm.
Interviews are scheduled for 26th & 28th May 2021.
Apply for this job
If you think that you are a suitable candidate for this role, then please get in touch.