Full time / Permanent Role
Location: Will consider office or home based (Currently working from home due to COVID-19)
Salary range: £19,612 – £23,743 (Depending on experience)
We are looking for a Quality Officer to join our Quality Team at Gateway Qualifications.
What we need you to do:
You will be required to provide exceptional administrative support to a busy Quality Team, coordinating and reporting on internal and external assessments for qualifications. You will also be required to work with External Associates to ensure accuracy, quality and confidentiality in their work.
What we are looking for:
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent as a minimum.
- Experience in the awarding organisation sector or in a similar education-based quality related role.
- At least 2 years’ experience of using Microsoft Office.
- Experience of inputting and accessing data from databases, including statistical and qualitative analysis in order to present data as information.
- Ability to work collaboratively in both own and cross functional teams.
- Good written and oral communication skills, including the ability to deal in a friendly and efficient manner with telephone enquiries, the ability to write clearly and concisely, and the ability to listen effectively and understand the needs of others.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An ability to work systematically and without close supervision, using time efficiently, evaluating priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Able to enjoy the challenge of a varied and unpredictable workload.
- Problem solving skills.
About Gateway Qualifications
Gateway Qualifications is an Awarding Organisation with over 30 years of expertise. We offer a wide range of regulated qualifications, Access to HE Diplomas, develop bespoke qualifications and quality assure in-house training.
At Gateway Qualifications our focus is on creating the highest quality qualifications which are accessible to all and enable the learner to thrive.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply by clicking the ‘apply for this now’ button. Please ensure that you attach your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the role.
Please note that the closing date for applications will be 24th February 2021.
Interviews scheduled for week commencing 1st March 2021.
Apply for this job
If you think that you are a suitable candidate for this role, then please get in touch.