When we meet Access to HE students, there is always a strong admiration for their tutors and the support they offer throughout the Diploma.
To celebrate these efforts, we are introducing The Gateway Qualifications Access to HE Tutor of the Year Awards.
Below is a link to a form that Access to HE students can use to submit their nominations. This link can be shared on your centre’s website, in newsletters and online bulletin boards, posted on social media – all the places your students would see the form and have the opportunity to credit and acknowledge the hard work and support of their tutors. Forward this email across to your centre’s Marketing team to see how they can get involved too!
Our moderators will also see that Access to HE students are aware of the awards and let them know how to submit their entries.
All Gateway Qualifications’ Access to HE Diploma students who submit a form will be entered into a prize draw to win a £50 voucher!
Promote the Awards to your learners
Download our posters and display them in your classrooms, libraries, canteen and any communal areas your students will see them. There are two versions to display; one with a white box to write the name of your Access Coordinator or the best person to speak to about the Awards, and one without in case it’s not needed:
- The prize draw is open to all Access to HE students who are currently studying a Gateway Qualifications Access to HE Diploma at an approved centre.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Entry to the prize draw is free. Only one entry per person. Nominations close at 11:59pm on 30th April 2020. The draw will take place week commencing 11th May 2020. Gateway Qualifications reserves the right to revise this date and regularity of when they run this prize draw.
- One completed form entrant name will be drawn at random and will receive a £50 shopping voucher, subject to availability. There are two vouchers available. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the draw date.
- The prize is as stated; there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name will be available by sending a SAE to Gateway Qualifications (address below) within one month of the draw date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or suspend, change or cancel the prize draw at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond their control.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions by entering the Prize Draw.
- The winner agrees to participate in any publicity in connection with the promotion (no compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities).
- English Law applies and the English courts will have jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
- The Promoter is: Gateway Qualifications, Gateway House, 3 Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, CO3 8AB.