Last year we asked how we could improve our website as it’s an essential resource for many of you and we wanted to check that it was still delivering what you need.
The feedback we received was very positive overall but did indicate that some of you find it harder than it should be to find some areas of the site.
In response to this feedback, we have been working on updating the site navigation to make it simpler to find your way around the site and access the information you need.
Below, you will find an outline of the main changes, and we encourage you to take a fresh look around the site and familiarise yourself with the new look and feel – who knows, you might unearth a hidden gem!
A streamlined menu
The simplified menu has been designed to offer a clearer route to the pages and information you need. Improved naming also provides a better guide to what you will find within that section of the website.
- Our Qualifications: Search and filter through the qualifications and units we have to offer. Find all the information you need, including Qualification Specifications and learning outcomes.
- Deliver Our Qualifications: Everything you need to plan for delivery, including information for different provider types and ways you can use our qualifications
- Centre Support: Provides details about everything a Centre needs once delivering our qualifications, including dedicated Hub pages for admin and quality assurance staff, plus all of our resources to support teaching and learning.
- Learners: Dedicated page that answers questions for those studying, or looking to study, one of our qualifications.
- About Us: Covering the latest news, FAQs and vacancies.
Introducing new Hub sections
To help you find the support you need at the right stage, we have introduced new hub sections dedicated to offering step-by-step guidance and videos.
- Administration Hub: For those looking to register learners, book assessments, claim certificates.
- Quality Assurance Hub: For those looking for information and exemplar forms to support internal quality assurance, including out Centre Handbooks and Policies.
- Resources to Support Delivery: For those looking for materials that support delivery and assessment, including guidance on where to find them in Prism or download extract versions.
Areas dedicated to provider types
Go-to areas offering helpful information and links focused on the needs of selected Centre types.
Sections you know and love
While making changes we have made sure that popular areas of the website are still as easy as ever to locate:
- Events and webinars: Now available in a calendar view so it’s easier to see which sessions are coming up or watch previous webinars on-demand.
- Gateway latest: In our blog-style news and updates section, you’ll find details of forthcoming webinars, success stories from Centres, and education news in this section.
- Our Qualifications: Use the search bar to find our qualification and unit database