Permanent contract / Full time
Salary range: £19,227 – £23,277 per annum
About Gateway Qualifications
Gateway Qualifications is an Awarding Organisation with over 30 years of expertise. We offer a huge range of regulated qualifications, apprenticeships and Access to HE Diplomas and can develop new qualifications and quality assure in-house training. Building on the ethos, values and expertise of our Open College Network roots, today Gateway Qualifications is a shining light amongst Awarding Organisations. Our focus is on creating the highest quality of qualifications which are accessible to all and enable the learner to thrive.
What we need you to do:
You will be required to provide administrative support in the Product and Assessment Team, supporting product development and assessment processes relating to the validity of our regulated qualifications.
What we are looking for:
- Educated as a minimum to A level / BTEC L3 standard or equivalent experience.
- Extensive administrative experience of a senior nature with the necessity to use initiative in carrying out the role.
- Preferably experience in an education related sector.
- IT skills in Microsoft office, particularly MS Office: Word and Excel.
- Experience of inputting and accessing data from databases.
- Good written skills, including the ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Good oral communication for all types of enquiries.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on own and prioritise own workload.
- A creative flair!
If you feel that you are the perfect person to take up this exciting opportunity, please apply by clicking on the ‘Apply now’ button on the bottom of this page.