- This event has passed but is available on demand.
We have missed meeting with you face to face and are excited to be returning to this year’s AoC Conference on 16th – 17th November 2021.
Come and say hello to us on Stand 27, we have a lot to catch up on!
- Market leader for Essential digital skills
- Access to HE Diplomas with free resources and mental wellbeing units
- SWAPs: Off-the-shelf packages to support post-Covid recovery
- Free resources to support teaching and delivery
- T-Level Transitions: Join our community, shape our provision
- New digital qualifications to meet today’s job needs
- ESOL: On-demand assessments with real-life scenarios
- Metal Wellbeing: Free teaching and learning resources with online assessment
- Qualifications included in the National Skills Fund level 3 offer for adults
- Newly updated, flexible, modern Vocational Qualifications to meet today’s needs
- Study programmes: Flexible, modern qualifications with extra content to support delivery
- Occupational traineeships: helping newly unemployed back into work
As well as exhibiting, some of our team will be attending breakout sessions to ensure we continue to have our finger on the pulse of the education sector. Reach out to your Business Development contact or call the team on 01206 911 240 to book some time with us!
For those who can’t make it to the event, keep an eye on our social media channels for live updates from inside the conference.
About AoC Conference 2021
Hosted by the Association of Colleges (AoC), this two-day event is your chance to hear from the biggest names in further education, politics and business to inspire you, to challenge you and to help you improve practice in your college.
This year’s conference will focus on all the key topics of the moment including the post-pandemic economic recovery, the Skills White Paper and much more, ensuring you take away useful information and new ideas back to your organisation.