Gateway Qualifications has been announced as a finalist for the FAB Awards 2019.
Now in its 5th year, the FAB Awards is a prestigious ceremony which recognises the contribution awarding organisations and their employees have made to education and skills in the UK.
Gateway Qualifications is honoured to have its partnership with Holland & Barrett celebrated and shortlisted in the Collaboration of the year category.
Collaboration of the Year finalists:
- Agored Cymru, The Royal College of Nursing, NPTC Group of Colleges, and University of South Wales
- ABE (Associate of Business Executives) and United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO)
- Gateway Qualifications and Holland & Barrett
- Training Qualifications UK and The Skills Network
- Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) Art & Design Team and British Academy of Jewellers
- Qualsafe Awards and The ATACC Group
Tom Bewick, FAB Chief Executive, said “the FAB Awards is an opportunity for the industry to come together to celebrate the success and share good practice. The standard of entries this year was exceptionally high and we look forward to announcing the winner at the Awards dinner.”
The Awards dinner will be taking place on 10th October 2019 at the Marriott Hotel in Leicester. Follow #FABAwards2019 for live updates on the evening!