Evidence for all learning outcomes must come from carrying out assessments in a work environment. As a minimum, there must be performance evidence for the following assessment methods:
• observation of performance in the work environment
• examining products of work
• questioning the learner.
Simulations are not allowed.
Other forms of evidence will be acceptable for the remaining assessment methods:
• discussing with the learner
• use of others (witness testimony)
• looking at learner statements
• recognising prior learning