The Learning Aims Reference Service (LARS) has been the main hub for funding rule information for all qualifications and units offered by Awarding Organisations.
From 30th June 2021, LARS is closing down and a new website called “Find a learning aim” will replace it as the key source of information.
The below guidance shows you how to use the new website to find out funding information:
- Go to Find a learning aim and the below page will load:
- Enter either the name or number of the product you are searching for. Ensure you have selected the type of learning (qualification, unit etc) and the correct academic year. Note: You need to remove any forward slashes from the aim code. Once all information has been entered, click Search.
- The Search results will show an overview. Click on the name of the product for more information:
- When the page loads, click on Funding from the list on the left-hand side:
- To view the funding rate for a particular stream, click on the appropriate + icon and the information will expand: