You’ll wonder why you didn’t join us sooner
Whilst Access to HE Diplomas are conventional in their makeup, and through the regulation of the QAA, the attitude of AVAs can differ significantly.
Gateway Qualifications takes a flexible approach to delivery and assessment and provides valuable written and physical support. This allows Centres to support all learners to achieve their ambitions for entering higher education and beyond.
Co-teach units across pathways
Extensive, free teaching resources
Join us in 3 easy steps
Deciding to start your Access to HE provision with a new AVA can be nerve-wracking, but our streamlined approach makes the process as simple as possible without compromising validity.
You will be given a named account manager, and our dedicated Access to HE team will be with you every step of the way to get you up and running as quickly and smoothly as possible.
- Get recognised As one of the top 20 Awarding Organisations and AVAs in the UK, it’s likely that your Centre is already recognised because another department within your Centre is already working with us. This means that you might have paid your annual Centre Fee and the first step is to gain approval to deliver our Access to HE Diplomas by completing our Requesting Additional Qualifications form.
If you’re a brand new Centre to us, we will help you to complete the process of becoming recognised, or you can get started now by completing our Apply to Become a Recognised Centre form.
- Mapping your provision Your account manager will work with you to understand your current provision and the Diplomas and units you would like transferred. We will also discuss appropriate moderation and assessment arrangements. You could decide to take one of our shared Diplomas instead, making the switch even more straightforward and enabling you to benefit from using our unit support materials and assignment briefs.
- Ready to deliver Your current provision is transferred to our systems with any minor modifications as requested by you or approval has been granted to deliver one of our shared Diplomas. Whichever the case, you will receive free training to support your transition to Gateway Qualifications.
Request Additional Qualifications Become a Recognised Centre Contact us
2. Mapping your provision
Fosterer Joseph, Tutor, Waltham Forest College
"I have always felt fully supported, and my Moderator has been beside me throughout to forge standards of good practice. It is this working relationship that has enabled the college to have the high standards that it has today. "
Reasons to choose Gateway Qualifications as your AVA:
- Rated low risk by QAA
- Team devoted to Access to HE
- Your own personal account manager with years of experience in the education sector
- Phone calls and emails are always answered by a real person who’s happy to help
- Flexible assessment methods mean you can co-teach units across pathways
- Celebrate staff with Tutor of the Year Awards
- Scholarship opportunities for your learners