Are you ready to become a Recognised Centre?
If you don’t already work with us and have found a qualification that you wish to deliver, then you will need to follow an approval process which we call Centre Recognition. In the sections below we have provided some information that you may find useful when considering whether this approval is right for you.
If you have a general enquiry, please use the Contact Us form or if you are already a Recognised Centre and wish to apply for additional qualifications, please complete a Qualification approval application.
Before you start the centre recognition process, please ensure you are ready to provide the following information (more information on each item is provided below):
- Your permanent address in England or Wales
- Details of the qualification(s) you wish to deliver
- An estimate of the numbers of learners you plan to recruit to each qualification
- Your company number or charity number
- Details of qualifications and experience of your tutors/assessors
- Appropriately qualified Internal Quality Assurers
- Appropriate arrangements, policies and procedures
If you have all the above details, you are ready to begin the application process.
Please note, on approval you will be required to accept the Gateway Qualifications’ Centre Agreement. The Centre Agreement, a regulatory requirement, is a written and enforceable agreement between Gateway Qualifications and a Recognised Centre. The Agreement includes provisions which require the Centre to take all reasonable steps to ensure that the awarding organisation is able to maintain regulatory compliance.
More detail to help you prepare
We have provided a little more information below to help ensure you’re ready to start the process. If you need to discuss anything further, please call us on 01206 911 211.