How do I withdraw a learner from the RAC?
A Point to Note….
All learner registrations submitted to Gateway Qualifications will be charged in accordance with our charges policy and are non-refundable. The withdrawal function will only remove the learner from your RAC and does not remove the learner from our database
- Click ‘Actions’ at the top of home screen
- Select ‘Your Cohorts’
- Find and select the cohort id from the list
- Select ‘Actions’ drop-down list beside learner details
- Select ‘Withdraw’
- Click ‘OK’ if you are sure you wish to withdraw the learner from the RAC.
- Once withdrawn, the learner status will change to Reregister
- Withdrawn learners can be added back onto the RAC by selecting Reregister from the ‘Actions’ drop-down list.