Following a successful launch through our partnership with Holland & Barrett, eCertificates are now available to all centres for all qualifications.
Why should I use eCertificates?
- Completely free! An extra service we have added as part of your centre recognition fee
- Set up is simple – email firstname.lastname@example.org and let our Customer Excellence team know of your interest
- Options available to have printed, eCertificates or both
- Reduces administration burden for centres, such as posting certificates, storing physical version and keeping them secure
- eCertificates are instantly available once processed, meaning learners can receive them more quickly compared to posting
- Our eCertificates look the same as the printed versions
- Handy to have for funding deadlines
- You’ll be doing your bit for the environment by going paperless while keeping up with the digital climate
- Learners can easily attach the PDF version to higher education or job application forms
Once you have emailed Customer Excellence team (see number 2 above) and you are all set up, guidance on How to Produce eCertificates is available on our website.