We are pleased to be able to confirm our prices for the academic year 2020/21.
Whilst we do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, we are applying an inflationary increase of 3.5% to our prices this year. This is to cover additional inflationary costs that we are incurring, particularly from additional costs due to the implementation of new regulatory conditions which require us to revise our controls on the scrutiny of centre assessment standards and additional IT costs.
The full list of prices is available in the Excel file below. Individual qualification prices will be updated on the website from 1st August 2020.
Our Annual Centre Fee and all other charges are remaining unchanged. From August 2020, we are introducing a charge to help cover the cost of Access to HE Validation Panels where a Centre chooses to validate their own bespoke version of a Diploma. There will not be a charge for taking part in validating or requesting approval to run shared Diplomas. The charge will be £1,000 per Diploma.
Invoices for the Annual Centre Fee have recently been sent out. Please ensure swift payment of your Annual Centre Fee to avoid any disruption to learner registrations.
As a reminder, the Annual Centre Fee includes unlimited access to our comprehensive support package, which includes:
- Access to all of Gateway Qualifications’ extensive range of qualifications and units*.
- Named account managers with experience of curriculum planning and qualification development and visits from your Account Management Team.
- A direct telephone number to the Customer excellence team and a real person answering the phone when you ring us.
- Support, help and advice on using our qualifications, units and systems.
- Access to a range of staff development sessions including practitioner meetings, subject forums, training and CPD sessions.
- Regular updates on policy and funding developments, and advice on how these apply to our qualifications.
- Bespoke course development using our qualifications and units.
- Opportunities to be involved in the development of new, nationally recognised, regulated qualifications.
- Access to our online registration and awarding systems.
- Curriculum development advice and support.
- Up to two quality monitoring visits. (Centres will receive more external quality assurance visits if they deliver numerous qualifications.)
- Opportunity to attend free of charge events and webinars hosted by Gateway Qualifications.
* Additional qualifications and units are subject to approval requirements. There is no charge for undertaking the approval process. The standard Registration and Certification fee for the qualification or unit will apply to any registrations made.