Prepare for employment
Qualification Grading Type
Why choose this qualification?
It has been developed in collaboration with and supported by the Code Institute, and includes a comprehensive learner management system and learning content that supports the delivery of the qualification.
Centres wishing to offer this qualification also have the option to take the learning support package from Code Institute at a cost of £1,998 per learner. Code Institute is recognised within the industry as a key provider in developing the necessary skills needed for careers in technology and software development and consults with employers including Accenture and Red Hat to ensure that the content remains relevant.
The qualification aims to develop:
- knowledge and skills in the design, development and testing of code solutions to information processing problems
- competence in the application of frameworks and code libraries to optimise the production and testing of code solutions
- knowledge and understanding of systems for storing data and acquire skills in accessing and integrating data from various sources
- an understanding of the characteristics of user interfaces and implement solutions that meet user requirements
- competence in the deployment of web-based information systems that are secure
- competence in working in a team managing a project to deliver a coding solution.
It is designed to upskill those already working in a website development role but also to offer learners with no previous experience in programming a pathway to employment in this occupational area.
Request a demo
If you would like to arrange a demonstration of the LMS and support package for this qualification, please complete the form below and we will be in touch to arrange a mutually convenient time.