How do I request a new password?
- Open web page – https://portal.gatewayqualifications.org.uk/LogIn.aspx
- Tick ‘I have read and agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions’ box
- Click on the ‘Forgotten your password?’ link on the log in page
- Enter the Registered email address or username – click continue
- The system will generate an email with a link to change the password
- Please note – Gateway Qualifications does not hold records of passwords
If you experience problems with the link, please contact the Customer Excellence Team on 01206 911211 or email@example.com
How do I change my password?
- On the home screen – select and click your name to open drop-down list
- Select ‘Change Password’
- Input old password
- Input new password
- The new password must be at least 8 characters long and contain at least one number. It is case sensitive.
- Confirm new password
- Click ‘Change Password‘
A Point to Note….
At present, successful password changes are not notified to you by email. Please make a secure note of your most recent password prior to changing it and, once changed, please log out and in again to check that your password change has been successful.