Our new suite of Digital Skills for Work qualifications has been confirmed as eligible for funding by the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA).
They are all eligible for funding for the remainder of this academic year and for the 2019/20 academic year. The qualifications appear on Section 96 so can be used with learners under 19. They are also eligible for funding for use on European Social Fund (ESF) contracts.
For adult learners, the 3 credit Level 1, Level 2 and Entry 2 awards have a funding value of £150, with the smaller, 2 credit Entry 2 and Entry 1 awards attracting a rate of £100 per learner.
The qualifications will help learners develop the digital skills to handle information, create and edit digital content, use online communication modes, work safely and responsibly and to identify and solve technical problems.
The small size of these qualifications makes them ideal to use in a short course, or alongside existing provision. They are available from Entry 3 to Level 2 and learners can progress to a higher level qualification in the suite, on to Employability Skills qualifications, or to further learning or employment.
For more information about the suite, read our New Digital Skills for Work Qualifications announcement, or check out the individual qualification pages and qualification specification below.
Qualifications in the suite
- Gateway Qualifications Entry Level Award in Digital Skills for Work (Entry 1)
- Gateway Qualifications Entry Level Award in Digital Skills for Work (Entry 2)
- Gateway Qualifications Entry Level Award in Digital Skills for Work (Entry 3)
- Gateway Qualifications Level 1 Award in Digital Skills for Work
- Gateway Qualifications Level 2 Award in Digital Skills for Work