We are pleased to confirm our prices for the academic year 2023-2024.
Whilst we, in common with the whole sector, are experiencing inflationary pressures on costs, we have kept our price increases below inflation, with most of the increases around 3%. As a registered charity, we do our best to keep our prices as low as possible and to help you get the best value for money from our services.
With this in mind, our Annual Centre Fee for 2023-2024 will remain at £800.
We are continuing to invest in our qualifications and support materials and to make those materials available free of charge for approved Centres.
- Free resits. Learners taking Essential Digital Skills Qualifications or Digital Functional Skills Qualifications will get one free assessment resit if required. Subsequent resits will be charged at £19.50 per attempt.
- Lower late fees. We have reduced the cost of our late registration charge to £10 per learner. This fee is only charged if learners are registered outside of deadlines, meaning this fee is avoidable if learners are registered in a timely manner.
The complete list of qualification and unit prices for 2023-2024 is available in both Excel and catalogue format. Prices will apply to all registrations made from 1st August 2023.
Annual Centre Fee
Annual Centre Fee invoices for 2023-2024 will be dated 30th June 2023 and issued within a few days of the invoice date. Please ensure your payment reaches us by 31st July 2023 to ensure registrations can continue to be made in the new academic year,
The fee will be £800.00.
If your Centre requires a Purchase Order number to be quoted on the invoice, please email email@example.com with “Centre Fee PO number” as the subject line, and let us know your PO number, account name and number.
What do I get as a Gateway Qualifications Centre?
As a reminder, the Annual Centre Fee includes unlimited access to our comprehensive support package:
- Access to Gateway Qualifications’ extensive range of qualifications and units (subject to meeting approval requirements.)
- Named account managers with personalised visits and meetings.
- A direct telephone number for the Customers Excellence Team, with a real person answering the phone when you ring us.
- Support, help and advice on using our qualifications, units and systems.
- Invitations to staff development sessions, including practitioner meetings, subject forums, training and CPD.
- Regular updates on policy and funding, with advice on how they apply to our qualifications and your curriculum.
- 24-hour use of our online registration and awarding systems.
- Curriculum advice and support.
- Routine quality assurance and compliance monitoring as appropriate to your offer.
- Opportunity to attend free events and webinars hosted by Gateway Qualifications.