We are pleased to be able to confirm our prices for the academic year 2021/22.
As a registered charity we do our best to keep our prices as low as possible and to help you get the best value for money from our services. Our Standard Qualification Fee, which is chargeable upon registering your learners, helps to make it clear what the mandatory fees will be for a single learner being registered and certificated on a qualification and completing all assessments at the first attempt*. These fees have increased slightly for 2021/22 to cover additional inflationary costs that we are incurring, particularly from additional costs due to the implementation of new regulatory conditions which require us to revise our controls on the scrutiny of centre assessment standards, you can learn more about these changes in our upcoming Quality Assurance – Getting ready for delivery 2021-22 webinar.
We have also invested in additional support for centres over the course of the pandemic to ensure that learners have been able to continue learning and gain the recognition they deserve. We have also developed our range of teaching resources to support the delivery of Essential Digital Skills, Sector-based work academy programmes and mental wellbeing qualifications.
The full list of prices is available in the Excel file below. Individual qualification prices will be updated on the website from 1st August 2021.
Our Annual Centre Fee and all other charges are remaining unchanged.
Invoices for the Annual Centre Fee will be sent out shortly. Please ensure swift payment of your Annual Centre Fee to avoid any disruption to learner registrations.
As a reminder, the Annual Centre Fee includes unlimited access to our comprehensive support package, which includes:
- Access to Gateway Qualifications’ extensive range of qualifications and units^.
- Named account managers with experience of curriculum planning and qualification development and visits from your Account Management Team.
- A direct telephone number to the Customer excellence team and a real person answering the phone when you ring us.
- Support, help and advice on using our qualifications, units and systems.
- Access to a range of staff development sessions including practitioner meetings, subject forums, training and CPD sessions.
- Regular updates on policy and funding developments, and advice on how these apply to our qualifications.
- Bespoke course development using our qualifications and units.
- Opportunities to be involved in the development of new, nationally recognised, regulated qualifications.
- Access to our online registration and awarding systems.
- Curriculum development advice and support.
- Routine quality assurance and compliance monitoring as appropriate to your qualification offer. Centres may incur additional charges relating to quality assurance and compliance monitoring including; where confirmed centre visits are cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice, additional quality assurance monitoring in relation to malpractice investigations or where sanctions have been applied.
- Opportunity to attend free of charge events and webinars hosted by Gateway Qualifications.
^ Additional qualifications and units are subject to approval requirements. There is no charge for undertaking the approval process. The standard qualification fee or unit charge will apply to any registrations made.
* In the case of externally set assessments there may be a charge for resits, please check the individual qualification for details.
* Centres wishing to offer our Level 5 Diploma in Web Application Development must also take the learning support package, please check the individual qualification for details.