Updating and continuing professional development (CPD)
Qualification Grading Type
Why choose this qualification?
The Level 3 Award in Training Management has been designed to enable employers to support one or more of their employees to develop the skills and understanding required to undertake the role of a Training Manager.
Learners will be able to:
- understanding the importance of lifelong learning
- identify skills deficits and training needs within own organisation
- explore the training and development needs of the organisation at any level
- develop or find solutions to those needs
- develop learning plans and assess the benefits of training undertaken
- assess the success of any training and development activities the organisation offers
The qualification will enable progression to further learning opportunities within employment, or further study. Progression could be to Level 3 and above Learning and Development qualifications.