Technology plays an ever-increasing role in our life and work and our digital qualifications are designed to help providers meet learners’ needs across the spectrum.
From developing the basic digital skills needed for life and work to more advanced qualifications in coding and digital media.
Basic Digital Qualifications
Basic digital skills are vital for everyday life, from using smartphones to internet banking and everything in between. What if your learners haven’t had the opportunity to explore and develop these skills though? Don’t worry! It’s estimated that 4.3 million people in the UK lack the basic skills required for work, study or everyday life, so you’re not alone.
The Essential Digital Skills qualifications aims to help people develop these skills, and are automatically funded for adults who need these skills for life and work. If you would like to learn more about how the course could help you, visit our comprehensive EDSQ pages.
Digital Qualifications eligible for National Skills Fund
A number of our digital skills qualifications at Level 3 have been added to the list of qualifications included in the National Skills Fund and are fully funded from April 2021 for any adult aged 24 and over who wants to achieve their first full level 3 qualification.
- 60367623 – Gateway Qualifications Level 3 Certificate in Digital Engineering Design
- 60367635 – Gateway Qualifications Level 3 Diploma in Digital Engineering Design
- 60367647 – Gateway Qualifications Level 3 Certificate in Digital Product Design
- 60367659 – Gateway Qualifications Level 3 Diploma in Digital Product Design
- 60367684 – Gateway Qualifications Level 3 Certificate in Networking and Cybersecurity
- 60367696 – Gateway Qualifications Level 3 Diploma in Networking and Cybersecurity
- 60367726 – Gateway Qualifications Level 3 Certificate in Software Development
- 60367738 – Gateway Qualifications Level 3 Diploma in Software Development
- 6036774X – Gateway Qualifications Level 3 Certificate in Systems Infrastructure
- 60367751 – Gateway Qualifications Level 3 Diploma in Systems Infrastructure
Meet local tech employer demands for skilled developers in under a year
Gateway Qualifications has collaborated with Code Institute and an Industry Advisory Council, composed of leading technology firms including PayPal, Microsoft, Capgemini, Accenture, Salesforce and others, to devise the Gateway Qualifications Level 5 Diploma in Web Application Development. It has been designed to meet industry requirements and to take learners from complete beginners to job-ready within a single academic year.
Read more about the experiences of Newcastle College in our free guide How Further Education Meets Industry Demand for Software Skills, and discover how their innovative approach is revolutionising the delivery of digital skills in response to both learners’ and employers’ needs as they are ramp-up delivery of in-demand skills that lead to employment.
If you would like to speak to us about teaching our digital qualifications, give us a call on 01206 911 211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.