How do I upload the learner registration form?
- Click ‘Actions’ on the home screen
- Select ‘Registration Submission’
- Click the programme/provider course of learning and select the course
- If the course does not appear in the menu contact Gateway Qualifications
- Click ‘View Units’ if you wish to view the units contained within the course
- Ensure you have selected the correct course before moving on
- Select the Qualification (if not already selected)
- If no Qualification appears, the course is Unit Achievement only or is part of the Gateway Assured provision, leave blank
- Click Continue
- Cohort start and end dates are mandatory
- Learners should be registered within the deadlines specified in the ‘Other Fees and Charges’ section of the Qualification Price List
- A late fee will be applied per learner to all late registrations. If your registration is late, you will need to complete the ‘Late Tab’ on the Excel registration form, to provide a brief explanation, prior to uploading the file. The form will be returned to you if the details are not provided
- Your Reference field is mandatory – Enter ‘NA’ if not applicable
- Purchase Order field is mandatory – Enter ‘NA’ if not applicable
- Functional Skills ONLY – Select the site where the assessment is taking place.
- Click ‘Choose File’ to browse and locate your Excel document
- Click ‘Continue’ to submit the registration only (units can be selected later)
- Click ‘Continue with Unit Registration’ to select units now (separate guidance is provided)
- ‘Registration Submission Confirm’ screen will appear, check the details are correct and select ‘Submit’ to confirm the registration
- A confirmation screen will appear detailing the cohort ID reference etc
- An automatic email confirming the cohort ID and successful registration will be issued
A Point to Note…
Only click ‘Submit’ once (there may be a short delay), clicking more than once can result in multiple submissions, which will lead to multiple invoices.