Gateway Qualifications’ ESOL Skills for Life qualifications are developed with ESOL experts and tutors to offer the flexibility required to meet your learners’ needs alongside robust assessment.
On-demand assessments with real-life tasks that learners can relate to at every level ensure your learners are better placed to achieve their goals and progress to higher level qualifications and employment.
*Certificates in ESOL Skills for Life are awarded at no additional charge once a learner has successfully completed all three components. Certificates are awarded at the level of the lowest achieved component.
Features and Benefits
Why should you choose Gateway Qualifications’ ESOL Qualifications?
- Full qualification induction with on-going support and regular visits from quality assurance team
- Certificates turned around within 5 days of receipt of confirmed marks
- Support from a named account team
- Assessments are available on-demand and can be booked during evening and weekends
- No minimum time period between assessment attempts
- Assessment tasks based on life skills and everyday situations
- All Entry Level and Speaking and Listening at Level 1 & 2 assessments can be contextualised by Centres
- Entry Level assessment tasks can be taken on different days and times
- Each component is available individually as an Award (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening) or as an overarching Certificate
- Learners can ‘spike up’ a level as part of the certificate
- All assessments internally marked and externally quality assured (with the exception of Level 2 Reading and Writing which is externally marked)
Introduction to English for Non-native Speakers
This qualification is for non-native speakers who are seeking to learn English as a second or other language and would not be able to access an Entry ESOL course because of their very low starting point.