As you approach the final stages of teaching, you’ll want to make sure you’ve completed all the important tasks that ensure your learners receive their certificates.
We have created a helpful checklist for you to follow – information about each of the points have been included too:
Getting Ready to Finish the Year Well – Checklist
- Are all your learners registered?
- To make life easier when it comes to claiming, have you pre-selected your units?
- Have you run the new rules of combination checker to ensure learners will achieve the expected qualification if all the selected units are completed?
- Did you know you can claim on screen rather than using an RAC (not applicable for Access to HE at present)
- For Access to HE – Are you ready for your Final Awards Board with your RACs completed correctly and uploaded prior to the date allocated?
If you have missed any of the stages and would like advice, give your usual contact a call or you can phone the main office line on 01206 911 211.