Direct Entry of Results – By Cohort
There are 2 ways to use the Direct Entry of Results feature
- Single Learner Direct Entry of Results (recommended for larger qualifications such as progression and vocational)
- Cohort Direct Entry of Results (recommended for smaller qualifications involving single units or components e.g. Functional Skills, ESOL and Bitesize English and Maths)
For all awards except ESOL, Functional Skills and English and Maths, we recommend selecting units prior to claiming to make the following process more streamlined.
This feature is not available to Access to HE cohorts
Selecting the Achievement for a Cohort
- Select ‘Actions’ menu at the top of the screen
- Select ‘Your Cohorts’
- Search and select the Cohort ID
- Select ‘Results’
- Select ‘Direct Entry Results by Unit’
- Select the unit from the drop-down list
Two options are now available:
Select individual learner achievement by clicking the drop-down within the –please select– box
Select ‘Set Achieved’ to mark all learners in the cohort as achieved
- Click ‘Add/Amend Basket’
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 until all achievement is recorded
The Shopping Basket
All learner achievement should now appear in the shopping basket at the top of the screen
Click the numbered button to access the basket.
Submitting Results for Certification
Results must be submitted once selections are complete.
- Click ‘Submit’ to confirm the submission and send the results
- Click ‘Amend’ or ‘Remove’ to make further changes.