Direct Entry of Results – Single Learner
There are 2 ways to use the Direct Entry of Results feature:
- Single Learner Direct Entry of Results (recommended for larger qualifications such as Progression and Vocational)
- Cohort Direct Entry of Results (recommended for smaller qualifications involving single units or components e.g. Functional Skills, ESOL and Bitesize English and Maths)
For all awards except ESOL and English and maths, we recommend selecting units prior to claiming to make the following process more streamlined.
This feature is not available to Access to HE cohorts
Selecting the Achievement for a single learner
- Select ‘Actions’ menu at the top of the screen
- Select ‘Your Cohorts’
- Search and select the Cohort ID
- Select DER (Direct Entry Results) button
If the learner is registered on several awards, the option to filter the qualifications is available at this stage.
- Click ‘Enter’ to select the unit achieved
- Select ‘Achieved’ from the drop-down list
- Click ‘Add to Basket’
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 until all units have been added to basket
The Shopping Basket
All learner achievements should now appear in the shopping basket at the top of the screen
Click the numbered button to access the basket.
Submitting Results for Certification
Results must be submitted once selections are complete.
- Click ‘Submit’ to confirm the submission and send the results
- Click ‘Amend’ or ‘Remove’ to make further changes.