The Greater London Authority has announced £9million Adult Education Budget (AEB) available to its network of grant and contracted funded providers in response to Coronavirus (Covid-19).
The prospectus outlines how this response fund aims to support providers to meet the training needs of the following key groups:
- Furloughed workers and the self-employed whose incomes fall below the London Living Wage as a result of Covid-19
- Those made redundant as a result of Covid-19
- Key workers requiring additional training to meet the changing demands of their roles
- Learners who are at risk of digital exclusion
Some of our more popular qualifications which support the AEB are:
- Digital Skills for Life and Work Qualifications
- Level 1 Award in Social Media for Job Prospecting
- Level 1 Award In Exploring Enterprise
- Gateway Qualifications Level 1 Award in British Values
- Gateway Qualifications Level 1 Award in E-Safety
- Gateway Qualifications Level 1 Award in Mental Wellbeing
- Gateway Qualifications Level 1 Award in Keeping Safe and Healthy
More details about how these qualifications can be used to support AEB funded learners is included in the following articles:
If you require any further support in designing the ideal programme to meet your learners’ needs, please contact your account manager or call us on 02106 911 211.