These qualifications are intended to provide learners with a broad introduction to the Hair and Beauty sector, equipping learners with underpinning knowledge and skills specific to the sector alongside a range of transferable employability skills.
Learners who undertake these qualifications are likely to be looking to start working in the hairdressing and barbering or beauty industry. Offering everything from an introduction to health and safety in the hair and beauty sector to optional makeup and nail art modules, these qualifications are perfect for learners who wish to:
- Become a fully qualified beauty therapist
- Gain skills and knowledge related to nail technology
- Gain knowledge on facial and body beauty treatments
- Train to be able to work towards offering spa therapy treatments
- Work towards a career as a salon manager or similar
Looking for hairdressing qualifications?
While our qualifications have been developed to offer learners a balance between beauty and hair, they can be tailored to be an exclusively hairdressing based qualification, exclusively beauty based or a mix of both.
Our hair and beauty qualifications are available at the following levels, please click the headings to reveal a full list of qualifications available at that level.