How do I download and complete the learner registration form?
In order to register learners, you are required to download and complete a ‘Standard Registration’ submission form.
Downloading a Registration Submission Form
- Click the ‘Actions’ drop-down list on the home screen
- Click ‘Registration Submission’
- Select the programme/provider course of learning (the qualification box will update automatically if relevant)
- Click Continue
- Scroll to the bottom of the page – Registration File Format
- Select ‘Click Here’ – A submission form will download as an Excel file. (The template can be used as a master copy for future registration submissions)
- Tab 1 Learner Registrations – Complete learner/cohort details completing all mandatory fields (as highlighted in the title rows below)
- Tab 2 code – Details the codes required to complete the form i.e. Ethnicity
- Tab 3 Late Registrations – Used when registrations are submitted late
A Point to Note…
To prevent the system timing out and data being lost before completing the Registration Submission page, please ensure the Excel document containing your learners’ details is completed and saved to your system.