I am a learner, how do I request a replacement certificate?

Replacement certificates (where original has been lost) will be replaced and sent directly in an electronic format only. These documents are printable should you wish to obtain a physical print.

Please complete the form below and complete payment. 

Please read all of the following information before completing the application form:

Gateway Qualifications (formerly known as OCN Eastern Region) will endeavour to issue replacement certificates achieved within the last 10 years only. 

If you studied a NOCN qualification we are unable to provide replacements and you should contact NOCN directly for further information.  If you are unsure, please contact your college or training provider for further information before proceeding with this application.

If we hold your results – What you need to know
  • This form should only be completed when the college or training provider you studied at no longer holds your records.  Please contact them before completing the form.
  • We aim to process the request within 10 working days after full payment is received.