02 Mar 2021
How do I download the Report of Achievement or Completion (RAC) to claim certificates?
A Point to Note…
This guidance is applicable to non-Access to HE courses only.
- Click ‘Actions’ and select ‘Your Cohorts’.
- Click to select the cohort ID reference.
- Select ‘Results’ and ‘Results Submission Forms’
- Click ‘Generate RAC’
- Open the document or save the file to a designated folder
- Check all names are spelt correctly
- If any errors are found, email firstname.lastname@example.org advising the cohort id, incorrect spelling and the correct spelling of the name
- Gateway Qualifications will make the amendment and advise when a new RAC can be downloaded
- Now refer to the Claiming Certificates – Completing the Report of Achievement or Completion (RAC) for further guidance