How do I upload the RAC to QuartzWeb?
Once all internal QA processes have been completed and the RAC is finalised, the completed RAC must be returned to the Administration Contact to save for uploading.
- To upload the RAC – Click ‘Actions’ and ‘Results Submission’
- ‘Notes on this submission’ is optional
- Click ‘Browse’ to locate the results file
- Click ‘Submit’
- Click ‘Confirm’ to submit the results or ‘Amend’ to make amendments
- Once the results are submitted, the External Quality Assurer (EQA) or Access Centre Moderator (ACM) will receive an automatic email alerting them to the presence of an uploaded RAC that requires verification
- For Centres holding Direct Claims Status (DCS) for qualifications the verification process is not required and certification will take place automatically
- Gateway Assured Provision only – Verification of results by an EQA is NOT required for Centres using Gateway Assured provision. The submission and uploading of the RAC form is sufficient for certificates to be produced