10 Aug 2020
How do I access external assessment papers?
A Few Points to Note…
- ESOL papers (E1, E2, E3 and Level 1) – papers are available to self select in the Cohort Documentation option.
- An attendance register is not required at E1, E2, E3 or L1.
- If tasks can be sat at different times, the papers will be available separately.
- Speaking and Listening – sound files will also be available
- Level 2 only – An attendance register MUST be downloaded and completed for every sitting held.
- Please refer to the Surpass Guidance for further information
- Click ‘Actions’ and select ‘Your Cohorts’
- Click to select the cohort ID
- Click the ‘Cohort Documentation’ button
- All available papers will be displayed to select and print
- The Assessor Pack for the paper is also displayed and should also be printed
- Attendance Registers MUST be printed for ESOL Level 2 sittings and Functional Skills Level 1 and 2 sittings as detailed above.