Employability and Enterprise
Agriculture, Environment & Animal Care
Hair & Beauty
Vocational Qualifications
Public & Protective Services
Access to Higher Education
Vocational Qualifications
Supporting SEND
Personal & Social Development
Professional Development

How do I request a replacement certificate on behalf of a learner?

Gateway Qualifications will endeavour to issue replacement certificates achieved within the last 10 years only.

Please complete the form below and upload the required documents to Gateway Qualifications.  Guidance notes are provided when completing the form.

This form MUST only be completed by staff working at a Gateway Qualifications’ Recognised Centre.

If you want to request a replacement certificate for yourself, please use the Learner Request for a Replacement Certificate.