10 Aug 2020
How do I save a sound file for an external assessment?
- Click ‘Actions’ and select ‘Your Cohorts’
- Click the Cohort ID reference to open the cohort
- Click the ‘Cohort Documentation’ button
- Click to select the Sound file
- The sound file will download and the appearance will differ depending on the browser used
- Click on the downloaded file to open and play the sound file
- To save the file – Go to the start menu (bottom left of your screen) and type ‘downloads’ in the search box
- Click to select the Downloads folder
- The file will be displayed in the Downloads folder
- Save to a designated folder for use at the time of assessment.
- If the file is not obvious in the folder, try changing the folder view to Details, and then sort by date, so the most recent download – the sound file – appears at the top